Enhancing the Quality of Life of Special Needs Adults and Their Families
Families Matter, Inc. provides Adult Community Support Services. This service creates the opportunity for community integration, while improving social skills and personal independence. Families Matter, Inc. works on a variety of goals and objectives, which are driven and supported by the Person Centered Planning process. All activities are therapeutic and goal based.
Families Matter, Inc. Thanks American Vets Auxiliary Post 33, Jay, Maine
Families Matter, Inc. would like to salute the American Vets in Jay, Maine for all their support and kindness they have shown our company.
Let me tell you about the American Vets in Jay, Maine. The American Vets are a nonprofit organization that was established in 1979. The American Vets firmly believe that service to our country is not just a military duty but a lifelong commitment to helping others in need. The American Vets are a proud sponsor of Special Olympics. The American Vets help others by having fund raisers; they go above and beyond to give back to their community. They support special need individuals when they can’t afford something or if they need anything, they always find a way to make an individual’s dream come true. Families Matter, Inc. would like to say Thank You for everything you do. A special thanks goes out to Jerry Tuckered and the Auxiliary Post 33.
What's New at Families Matter, Inc.
- Farmingdale Program will be hosting an Open House on December 16, 2014.
- Skowhegan Program will be hosting an Open House on
December 18, 2014.
- Waterville Program will be hosting an Open House on
December 19, 2014.
- Farmington and Waterville Programs will enjoy a social time on December 22, 2014.
- Augusta and Farmingdale Programs will hold their Christmas Parties on December 22, 2014.
- Farmington and Waterville Program will hold their Christmas Parties will be held on December 23, 2014.
- Families Matter wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. All programs will be closed on December 25 and 26, 2014.
- Families Matter, Inc.'s New Year's Eve Party will be held on December 31, 2014.
- Families Matter, Inc. will be closed on January 1, 2015. Happy New Year!
Families Matter Inc. In-Home support creates opportunity to develop and improve skills necessary for safe independent living. Services are coordinated by the Person Centered Plan Process. Goals include, but not limited to:
- Money management and grocery shopping
- Activities of Daily Living
- Exploring public resources
- Healthy eating and food preparation
- Safety awareness
- Natural Supports/Resources